Interestingly, the world we know today is very much dominated by the internet. Sharing of information, thoughts and various cultural or religious beliefs has never been easier. This fact motivates me to blog. Blogging is my passion. It helps my word to get around to every possible corner of the globe.
First of all, I would like to thank my Gracious Lord for all I have and then all of my lovely fellow bloggers for the immense love and support, especially https://pakistaniloveblog.wordpress.com Ms. Emaan Sohail for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am so grateful to you, lady. 🙂
1) Why were you attracted towards blogging in the first place?
Well, the present state of affairs of our earth especially my country Pakistan, forced me to start blogging. The era in which we live is completely digital. Hence, internet is the best way to communicate your message of peace and change not only through out Pakistan, but also the world. Seeing the plight of my nation, my heart bleeds. Blogging might just be the beginning, but it gives me the inner satisfaction that I am, at least, doing something for my country.
2) What are your hobbies besides blogging?
Sleeping? Lol, yes it is one of my hobbies but it comes somewhere in the middle of my endless list of hobbies. At the top of my list is reading books. Self help books to be exact, especially Robin Sharma. Excellent books, I must say. And of course, reading a book early in the morning at Starbucks right next to the beautiful calm beaches of Abu Dhabi is definitely a priceless moment 🙂
3) What’s your favourite book?
This is such an evil question. Haha, kidding! I love so many books. But yes, Robin Sharma’s ‘The Monk who sold his Ferrari’ is one of my favourites.
4) How has your experience on WordPress been so far?
It has been an exhilarating roller coaster ride. I got to know so many lovely people with loads of wonderful thoughts. It is a very beautiful feeling to get to know people from all aspects and walks of life. I love WordPress ❤
5) A happy memory you would like to share?
The moment when I hit 155,111 views on my blog in a single day. That day, my Parents were so proud of me. It was an amazing moment. I wish I could relive that moment… 🙂
6) What is your primary job?
I am a student. But I have been working as a temporary Host in various mega events like the Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and Abu Dhabi Art Fair.
7) What is the most memorable place you have ever visited?
Okay. So it was a place I went with a couple of my friends. It’s a place at the far end of the city where you can see the Arabian Sea from the top of a cliff. It was an incredible place!
8) What is an important goal you hope to achieve?
Primary goal is to try and do everything I could to keep my family especially my parents smiling. I can never repay them for their love but it’s worth a try. Secondary goal is to become a person of value and be a motivation to others. I shall die in peace the day when I make a positive difference in the world through my identity.
9) Do you have any pets?
Nopes. But I’d love to have one. I’ll have it added it in my goals list! 😛
10) Describe school life in three words.
A beautiful journey.
11) What’s the last movie you’ve seen?
I was watching Lucy last night.
1) What is the prime objective of your blog?
2) What genre do you write?
3) Who or what is your motivation?
4) How and when did you start writing/blogging?
5) What is your priceless moment?
6) You are given a chance to change one thing in the world. What would that be and why?
7) A piece of advice you would like to share?
8) What is your biggest fear?
9) Your best procrastination tool?
10) If you were stranded on an island, who would you like to accompany you? Why?
11) What do you find beautiful or admire in your life?
1.Thank the person who gave you the Liebster Award nomination and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
3. Nominate 5- 11 bloggers for the award. The bloggers must have 200 followers or fewer.
4. Now Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.
5. Make sure to let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
6. Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
Congratulations and Good Luck, fellas! Once again Thank you for nominating me, ever grateful! 🙂
Syed M Ammar